- Name: Laura Johanna Häkkänen
- Date of birth: 29.04.1986
- Place of birth: Hellsinki
- Height: Something between 1 and 2 meters…
- Hair colour: Black
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Instrument: Drums
- Favourite food: Feta Salad, Nepalian food
- Favourite animal: Hiltunen
- Favourite color: Black, Grey
- Favourite movie: The Shining, Edward the Scissorhand
- Favourite book: ABC-book (still learning)
- Favourite drink: Mölö, Coffee, white wine in summertime
- Favourite town: Barcelooooona!
- Favourite musician/band/artist: Muse, CMX, Apocalyptica, Suburban Tribe, Pink Floyd, Amy McDonald, Metallica and many, many more :D
- Best place for holidays: Every place, where it’s sunny
- Hobbies: Sleeping and hanging out with friends and sometimes I do some sports … (yeah right …)
- First album you bought: Can’t remember, I think it was some C-cassette…
- Best concert: I have been in many great INDICA gigs (heh heh), but I think that almost every big stadium concert where I have been has been awesome!
- Favourite INDICA track: There are many … but from the album A Way Away the best is Straight and Arrow
- You like: Funny and crazy INDICA girls and also our hardworking crew-boys
- You don’t like: Angry people, early mornings
An all-round musician, Laura's place behind the drums of Indica was a coincidence. Her fellow band mates describe her as a tough Girl with an amazing memory, for she usually recalls almost everything. Her personal taste of music is of a more heavier matter. She's know to tease Jonsu every now and then.
Laura's drum set is a combination of Kumu, Pearl, Yamaha, Canopus, Tama, Zildjian and Vater Mapex. The basics are handmade Kumu drums from the same Finnish Manufacturer. Being a multi-talented musician, Laura also plays guitars and is equally skilled on the violin.